huh

Well, this is my first post AND my first blog. I am very new, but hey, got to start somewhere. If you know anything about me, I'm passionate about a few things. ONE, music,..i love music and am open to all types. I love classic rock the most. I was definitely born in the wrong era I think, but you like what you like right? SECOND, food. I LOVE food. I try most anything that is available and search for local restaraunts that are not all over television. LASTLY, beer. Good beer. I believe that some of the best restaraunts are right in your own neighborhood that you probably didn't know existed. So, get out and explore where you live, no matter where that might be and support your community by eating at local places, drinking good quality beer and listening to good tunes with friends. Well, there you go,..ohh,..I am a Florida native and me and my wife live in Brandon, FL, just south and east of Tampa. That should have been at the beginning but I'm not an English major. Who cares,..go eat and drink something and have a blast doing it!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment